Thursday, March 29, 2012

Silly string and the A

Here Anna and I are ...we are playing with silly string at Oregon school
Ha ha..Anna is acting like she is going to spray it on the  camera..at least i think she was acting like it..lol
Look at the silly string all over her.
Oh wow look at my hair that is REALLY crazy!!!
Ha ha...that was really fun.

Now here we are at the A which stands for Alamogordo.
K. is acting like she doesn't like pictures...lol
 Whew...we are almost there.
Here is my brother and his friends.I think they were throwing rocks at each other.
One more picture
Here is our pastors house...it is kinda cool that you can see it from the A.
It is the one with the White van(the church van)

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome story! I think I better get those boys for throwing rocks!! lol fun you can see Pastor's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you guys had fun!!! Cool Pics!
    - Colleen

    ReplyDelete