Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dresses,Dog(again),and our House

Hey everybody its day 4 and I'm going to tell you what i got when i went shopping.
The dress and skirt i got at Ross.They were on clearance the shirt was $5.49 and the skirt was $7.49.
And i got this dress at FACTORY 2 U for $10.00.I was going to get a blue one but i really like this one...i haven't worn it yet .Maybe i'll get a picture of me in it soon.
Time to change the subject,
Yep...this is my dog.I was trying to get a good picture of  Boo's face but then she ran to her food.You guys might be thinking what is she eating...she is eating Pedegree food it is very mushy but that is the only food she'll eat.Every now and then she'll eat some hard food.

Here is a picture of the front of our house.The room with the Santa behind the curtain is our room...we are going to clean the yard up in a couple of days.

Here's a better picture...the trees are looking a bit rough.
We'll thats enough pictures for today...i'll post some more tomorrow.
~Abby~

4 comments:

  1. Hey Abby it's Colleen, Anna told me about your blog. It's fun having a blog, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the purpley dress! Where is Factory 2 U?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving ur blog looks like fun

    ReplyDelete