Monday, February 6, 2012

The First Time Creating a Blog

Hey Everybody...
This is my first time doing a blog and i am so excited.Today i got done with school at 10:30.After school i read for about 5 minutes then my brother(Gabriel)came out and asked me to help him score his Grammar.To be honest i wasn't up for it but i said sure.After that i read for about 25 minutes then scored my brothers Daily Grammar.Then my other brother(Eric)went up to Cloudcroft and worked on the mayors building.Then i ate lunch.After i ate lunch i went to the library and check my email and listened to Rolling  in the Deep preformed by untold stories.then i went home and my mom was going to a friends house to get some curriculum books so she said that she would drop me off at the library because i didn't want to be alone.Then we went shopping for some stuff and saw our pastors wife and her daughter.So here so excited to create a new blog.
~Abby~

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic blog, I am looking forward to hearing everything about you here!
    You can stay up til 9:30, then listen to Hunger Games til 10:30.
    I love you
    ~mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...what did you have for lunch? Pretty cool girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he works and gets paid??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur such a cutie miss abby:) its good to know you had a good day love:) im soo lookin forward to readin all ur posts have a good night lovely lil lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog Abby.Anna told me about here blog and I found yours have fun!Write u later:)
    Ur freind Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe ur dog is soo cute. Can't wait for ur next post :)
    Alysa

    ReplyDelete